Monday, January 18, 2016

Photo A Day

So a pet photography chat group I'm a member of is doing a photo a day project.  It started late so it's "just' a 350 project.  But I don't want to say I'm doing it.  Because then I might fail and not finish it.  Let's just say I'm using the prompts as inspiration for now.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.  :)

The problem with photo a day projects is you often end up with photos that you aren't all that proud of and that you wouldn't normally share publicly.  The great thing with a photo a day project is that you are forced to try things outside your comfort zone and some times magic happens and you are thrilled with the results.

Relationship


Cold

Dappled

I'm not sure this last one is technically dappled but close enough.  ;)

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Brilliant photos! :D